Friday, December 25, 2009

Charlie's littlestuff wish list

Today is Christmas day. For Christians it’s the time to celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Christ. For others who observe this day, it’s a time of fellowship and giving, and for those who don’t observe Christmas, it’s a day off or holiday pay for working. One week from today it will be January 1st, New Years Day. While it may be a time for reflection, it is primarily a day for looking forward with hopeful anticipation, So in the spirit of Christmas and with the hopefulness of the New Year, here is my list of gifts for others.


For the U.S. House, Senate and Administration: I hope they get a clue.

For The Ohio State University football team: A smashing Rose Bowl victory.

For the citizens of the United States: Knowledge and awareness about the true costs of huge government.

For my friends and family: Good health and great joy.

For my readers: May I provide you with better material that makes you think.

For my grandchildren: A nation that cherishes personal freedom and individual opportunity. Plus, may grandpa share that vision with you.

For the Libertarian Party of Ohio: More than 10% of the 2010 vote with some significant victories.

For my wife: a more sane me (extreme longshot).

For me: Increased energy and passion to fight for freedom and follow Him.

For you: Merry Christmas and a blessed 2010.


As always, you can comment or email:  cnpearl@woh.rr.com

1 comment:

  1. This Writer says what I am thinking everyday, but much more eloquenty than I could. He speaks to all Americans who respect their Country and the foundations of the Constitution. I was raised to respect authority and cherish our Country, and I am passing on those same values to my children.

    However, I was also taught that hard work and pursuing a dream were worthwhile, so I am passing on those values as well.

    Thank you Dad, for all of your guidance, patience, and love. I learned more from you about life, love, and politics than any school could teach. I love you. Keep up the good work.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete