Friday, December 11, 2009

They keep saying that the earth is getting hotter,
The temps are rising each and every day,
Their data are bogus and funky,
But they still want to take my Escalade away.

                 Chorus:         
                          Oh, don't take my Escalade away,
                           I like it more than I can ever say,
                           With power and size for which I'm happy to pay,
                           Oh, please don't take my Escalade away.

AlGore is the villan who warns about the heat
His bank account keeps growing, that's what they say
He flies around wasting piles of energy
And the butthead wants to take my wheels way.

                     Chorus:

Thirty years ago they said the earth was cooling,
Then turned around and claimed a heating range,
They're so messed up and real confused
Now we should all be scared of Climate Change.

                     Chorus:

Whether cold or hot, I don't know.
The climate has always been unsettled
So its hard for me to take them seriously,
And dump my Caddy for a car that must be pedaled

                      Chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment